Founded in 1993, the Metro Mayors Caucus is a nationally recognized voluntary and collaborative membership organization for mayors in the Denver region.
The Caucus is a unique forum that fosters personal relationships and uses dialogue to identify common purposes, challenges, and solutions that benefit both the region and member municipalities.
- Enhancing personal relationships and building trust among mayors in the Denver region and the people they represent;
- Developing consensus solutions to regional issues and advocating their implementation;
- Monitoring policy decisions and actions that affect municipalities and the region;
- Providing a single voice for regionalism on issues with multi-jurisdictional or regional impacts;
- Forging relationships and enhancing collaboration among the private, non-profit and public sector influencers that seek to create change at the local, regional and state levels;
- Offering a forum for the resolution of differences among the jurisdictions in the metro area.